Thursday, May 9, 2013

Points Miles & Martinis - W New York Times Square Service Comes Through With Whatever Whenever

I was reminded of how customer service should work during a recent stay at the W New York Times Square. At every turn I was met with great customer service and even the whatever whenever came through.

During check in I was offered an upgrade to a cool corner room facing Times Square. But I requested a room on the opposite side of the hotel from Times Square since those are optimal for actual sleeping. No problem. I was upgraded to a corner room facing the Hudson River.

Next, I asked for directions to the nearest CVS and was directed to the Duane Reade. While not the same, it was a nice quick resolution to my request.

Finally, once up in my room, I called down a request to the Whatever Whenever line and within minutes, multiple sets of W Hotel slippers were delivered even though I only requested 1 pair.

I noticed you were checking out tomorrow and I wanted to make sure you have had a wonderful W experience! If you have any feedback, or if there is anything we could have done to make YOUR escape better, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment